Monday, April 21, 2014

First problem

Getting to and from work was fine.

It only took about 10 minutes each way, and was no problem.

I can't believe how many people told me off for not wearing a helmet! We never wore them when I learnt to ride, I think they look geeky, I don't even own one. It all seems a bit unnecessary for a ten minute commute.

In the morning I went to ride to work and the rear tire was completely flat - after one ride.

I'm assuming that since the tires and tubes were the original ones, after 5 years of non-use the tubes must have perished or something.

So, discovered that my bike will fit into my Honda Jazz! What an amazing little car that is. With the back seats down and the passenger seat forward, the bike just drops in.

I will ask the bike shop to replace both tubes in order to be sure (fateful words).

No comments:

Post a Comment